Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Amazon Prime App

Fetch have announced that the app is on its way!

Find more information about when the Amazon Prime app will arrive on Fetch. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Suzannep
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have also been waiting for ages and I am now seeing it advertised on TV commercials showing fetch with Amazon prime  but I still can't see it anywhere on my mighty or mini boxes. Then I just read it will be up and running later in the year. Why advertise it !!!!

christinev
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I agree it's ridiculous. Surely it cant be that difficult to add !!!!
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi suzannep and christinev,

Just checking if you read the Fetch release that Dan linked to above?

I'll save you a click:

Optus - 18th to 22nd May*, 2020. 

It may take up to 3 days from these start dates for your box to update to the new software version 2.26. 

You can check your version at Menu > Manage > Settings > Device Info. 

If your box hasn’t automatically updated as scheduled, you can access the update by restarting your Fetch box. 

*These dates are subject to change, so follow us facebook.com/fetchtv for updates on any changes to the timings.

also:

The Amazon Prime Video app will not be added to Gen 2 or Mini boxes. The app will be added to Mini boxes with the next release in the coming months.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
christinev
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks
0 Kudos
rabudd
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can anyone advise when the Optus Fetch Box will be updated to 2.26 Litchfield?. Fetch advised 18-22 May but still has not appeared.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi rabudd,

Fetch posted this on their Facebook page on the 8th of May:

UPDATE 2.26 Release: The 2.26 release has rolled out successfully for the vast majority of Fetch Retail Direct customers. However, the release to our ISP customers is currently paused while we investigate and fix some edge case issues that are impacting a tiny minority of Retail boxes.

The known issues being seen by a very small percentage of customers include recordings becoming "unknown", variations in audio volume, booting into a black, grey or snowed screen. In some instances a reboot of the box will correct the issue. In other cases the issue is caused by the interaction between the release and something specific to the customers environment and can be fixed through troubleshooting with support. If you are having any issues at all with 2.26 please contact Support via https://www.fetchtv.com.au/contact-us as it's important we understand what your issue is, and what model of TV you have so we can get things fixed asap.

Our teams are working flat out to get these issues sorted, however our best estimate is that it will be at least 2 more weeks of development and testing before we are ready to issue an updated release to our Retail customers. The roll out to ISP customers will then follow at least a week after that. We hate this situation as much as you do, and apologise for the inconvenience to our impacted Retail customers, and for the delay in getting Amazon Prime Video to our ISP Mighty customers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Robrose1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello everyone sorry Jordan from Optus your link shows that tha Amazon Prime Video should be on the fetch boxes from 22 March so what’s going on , I got two Migthy fetch boxes now so I can get the Amazon prime video
You saying that’s it’s not Available but the link you posted says it is
I would like a reply on that also
0 Kudos
christinev
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yay got the app . Thank You Optus & Fetch. Much better easier access : )
0 Kudos
Hannabethmax
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is this available on fetch Mini's as I can't see it on my fetch mini?
0 Kudos