Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

All channels are free not just FTA

Burgerslayer

Why are all the channels showing on my fetch not just the FTA channels? Is there a promo on or something?? I don’t want to get charged for them.

Re: All channels are free not just FTA

Paddylee

A day early, but most likely its this promotion.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/All-access-to-the-Fetch-Ultimate-Pack-this-December/ba-p/35034...

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Burgerslayer

Ah cool, thanks for that.

Solution

Dan_C

@Burgerslayer, completely get how that may of come as a bit of a surprise.

"Existing Customers will automatically get full access to the 48 channels in the Ultimate pack.”

It's important to note that your subscription will not automatically renew after the promo period which ends on January 1st. If a customer chooses to subscribe to the pack during the promotional period, they will start getting charges from the point in which they'd activated the charged subscription.

If you have any other questions, let us know Smiley Happy

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
58 Kudos
53 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
12 Kudos