Searching...

Add SBS OnDemand to data free mobile streaming!

hartflicker

I'm enjoying being able to stream Netflix and ABC iView since upgrading to TV streaming on my mobile device. But can Optus please please please include SBS OnDemand?? It's got a great array of films and programs I'd love to be able to watch without chewing up my data.

Re: Add SBS OnDemand to data free mobile streaming!

Gen_R

Hey hartflicjer - will ensure to pass this on Smiley Happy I'm a big fan of the app as well! 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

hartflicker

Thanks, I appreciated that.... Is there a comprehensive list of what is currently available to stream anywhere??

Toomey

The best source of information for the Mobile TV add-on is via this YesCrowd article. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

pigfatandpylons

Massive fan of SBS on demand. I have the Optus Samsung Tab 8 (entertainer pack) and would dearly love to have SBS on demand available for unmetered viewing.

Steph_C

Thanks for taking the time to send through your feedback @pigfatandpylons - no news on it at this stage, however we'll pass on your feedback. Do let us know if you need a hand with anything else. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

BenCee

Hi,

Any updates on this? I'm also an optus mobile broadband customer that's looking to request this.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
32 Kudos
23 Kudos
13 Kudos
9 Kudos