Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Allisoncooper1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Activation code for fetch tv

Hi Just trying to set up my fetch to box, got to the part asking for my activation code. I cannot find it in any email or text message so I follow prompts how to find it online by looking at the pull down dashboard but mine doesn't look like the example? All that shows for me is my billing details and usage
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Activation code for fetch tv

Hmm, that's strange.

Is the core service (the one in which your Fetch set top box is attached to) linked to your My Account? Is the Fetch service linked to a mobile or broadband account? You'd need to ensure that you're clicking on  the relevant product and accessing the drop down menu from there.

If you're still having no luck, you're best bet is live chat www.optus.com.au/livechat/pbb. This is a really simple request; they'll have no issue pulling your activation code from their end. If you're still having no luck, message us back here and we'll gladly help out 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos