cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Froggfrawley
New Contributor
New Contributor

Activation code for Fetch TV

Can you please text me my activation code

13 Replies
GTFO
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Activationcode fetch tv

This is not a chat service.

Fetch activation code can be found on the documentation that shipped with the fetch and in My Account on Optus website.
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Froggfrawley,

Check out Find your Fetch Activation Code 🙂 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
ummtpl
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi there..I just need some help with my Fetch activiation code please. I already have an existing mini box that works fine and had for about 2 years. I ordered new one as part of a promo offer in May last year but never used it. I finally took it out of the box and plugged it in but now need the activtiation code as part of set up. Are you able to assist please...

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi ummtpl.

Have you tried clicking on the Find Your Fetch Activation Code link in the accepted solution above?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Craigreeves5
New Contributor
New Contributor

Where is the code
0 Kudos
Thraag
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

What kind of a "solve" is that ?

I have just installed my fetch tv and have not received any email or text with an activation code, as account number starts with a "1" i have to contact Optus, and of course I cannot contact them as "chat" has been converted to "messaging" which i cannot access as it wont accept anything i can enter to link my service (why the f*** should i have to) so i can actually use my account ? and of course i could use THE APP  except it doesnt work and tells me to go to the Optus website , which tells me to message it using the app !  . It means i will have to waste another couple of hours on the phone just to get an activation code, which should have been given to me either with the box or in an email.

Someone in Optus should look up the defininition of "Customer support"and before anyone mentions Covid 19 I should mention that every other support site i have contacted for anything is working with only a maximum of 20 minutes waitime on hold.

0 Kudos
Thraag
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

You should try to read the posts regarding the inability to contact Optus, and they dont send the code with the box, They should send it to you before you get the box. Another thing this non chat site should have is a down vote for the silly answers that only repeat what people have read in the instructions and have found that they dont work.

0 Kudos
msawers7
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Activation code for Fetch TV

Hi I need an activation code for my new fetch mighty box I have just received.
Searched emails and SMS and can’t seem to find it.
0 Kudos
Kartika

Re: Activation code for Fetch TV

Hi @msawers7, you can find the Fetch Activation code by logging into your online → My Account. Please refer to this → Fetch support page for more info. If for any reason you still can`t find the code then just speak with our support team either via the messaging service or by calling them on  133937 - Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm AEST and they will give the code to you.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos