Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor renmarkholiday
New Contributor

Activation Code

This is the most in-navigable website I've ever had the misfortune of needing to use. 

Recently I got a letter, telling me I can upgrade my Fetch Tv.

I recieved the new box... plugged it in. But have no sign of the Activation Code (one would think you'd send it out with the new box, but no it is is the letter and email we don't have/have not got).

So I went to "Find it Online"... and your website makes me want to kill someone.

I logged in... it told me "congratulations, you have successfully logged out"... only about 15 times so far. It's great.
Then when I finally ... actually logged in... ... it wants me to "link my services".... but then tells me ... my services are already linked to my account... but am I sure I want to link them to THIS my account.

Your website was designed by a block of cheese. It is non-functional.. and I design websites.

Pleas just give me the activation code... somewhere USEFUL. Where I can find it... and have access to it.
It logs me into a completely different place, then when I click "find my activation code".., it takes me to the "login to your optus tv account" CLICK HERE... then it makes me log in again.. then tells me i'm already logged in... and congratulates me for logging out. Over and over. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Thane
RetiredModerator

Re: Activation Code

Thanks for the feedback renmarkholiday.

Have you been able to get the activation code since posting here?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor juanyanez
New Contributor

Re: Activation Code

The same liar hapen to me

0 Kudos