Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
hbrac
New Contributor
New Contributor

Activation Code on Fetch TV box isn't working

I am trying to type in the activation code to set up my Fetch TV box but it is saying that the code is incorrect. I have tried typing this in multiple times so I know I didn't make a mistake and it keeps saying it is incorrect.

Can anyone help me???

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Activation Code on Fetch TV box isn't working

Hi

Have you checked the activation code you are using is correct by logging into My Account to view the code?

If it is correct then you will need to contact Optus support.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Activation Code on Fetch TV box isn't working

Hey @hbrac, have you had any luck since messaging? This article details how to find your activation code online (just in case the one you're using isn't matched to your service), however beyond that, if you're still having issues, please reach out and we'll investigate further.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors