cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor Roj01
Occasional Contributor

Accessing Variety pack on Fetch

I finally installed my Fetch Mini but I can't work out how to access the Variety pack in subscribed to, can anyone help? 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Occasional Contributor

Accessing Variety pack on Fetch

I have finally installed Fetch but I can't work out how to open the Variety pack I subscribed to, can anyone give me a hint? I've been going round in circles.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Re: Accessing Variety pack on Fetch

I finally worked it out, right after I posted my question... no need for any answers. 

Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

@Roj01 thank you for the update, if you have a spare moment then please share with the crowd on what you did to resolve the issue. This will help other users in the future. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Speak to customer service who can arrange that for you. You can chat with them (24hr) or call them during business hours 0800-1900 Mon-Fri and Sat 0800-1700.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Occasional Contributor

I'm not sure what I did, I just kept trying different things, I eventually clicked on the TV button and found a link.... trial and error method  Smiley Happy

Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

thank you for the update, most of the subscriptions pack can be access via the manage option

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/add-or-remove-fetch-channel-packs?requestType=NormalReq...

However, if it comes up with an error message after a few tries, then contact the FetchTV team to resolve the error.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thanks again, I did try the Manage option but I had already added the Variety pack, my problem was trying to find it to open it, I have it worked out now so no longer aproblem.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors