Searching...
Highlighted

Accessing Variety pack on Fetch

Roj01

I finally installed my Fetch Mini but I can't work out how to access the Variety pack in subscribed to, can anyone help? 

Accessing Variety pack on Fetch

Roj01

I have finally installed Fetch but I can't work out how to open the Variety pack I subscribed to, can anyone give me a hint? I've been going round in circles.

Re: Accessing Variety pack on Fetch

Roj01

I finally worked it out, right after I posted my question... no need for any answers. 

SillyGogo

@Roj01 thank you for the update, if you have a spare moment then please share with the crowd on what you did to resolve the issue. This will help other users in the future. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jeneral__Pain

Speak to customer service who can arrange that for you. You can chat with them (24hr) or call them during business hours 0800-1900 Mon-Fri and Sat 0800-1700.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Roj01

I'm not sure what I did, I just kept trying different things, I eventually clicked on the TV button and found a link.... trial and error method  Smiley Happy

SillyGogo

thank you for the update, most of the subscriptions pack can be access via the manage option

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/add-or-remove-fetch-channel-packs?requestType=NormalReq...

However, if it comes up with an error message after a few tries, then contact the FetchTV team to resolve the error.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Roj01

Thanks again, I did try the Manage option but I had already added the Variety pack, my problem was trying to find it to open it, I have it worked out now so no longer aproblem.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
16 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos