Searching...
Accepted Solution

Access to soccer on my tablet

TonyMinards

I just signed up for the  $15 monthly access to the soccer via my phone. Phone access and PC access is all good but access via my tablet returns an invalid email address message.

I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, and restarting the tablet to no avail. The invalid email address message keeps coming up.

Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Re: Access to soccer on my tablet

Ev_

Hey @TonyMinards, can you let us know which tablet you're using and which version of Android it's on? If you can log a fault on our online faults page, our TV & C team will be able to take a closer look into it for you.

TonyMinards

Hi Ev. I have a Galaxy Tab S running Android version 6.0.1

Highlighted

Ev_

Hmm.. there shouldn't be an issue with the Optus Sport app on that version. Have you been able to raise your fault on the page I linked above? 

TonyMinards

All good now thanks. I reset my password again and removed the old sim card. Sometimes dogged perseverence wins. Smiley Happy

Solution

Dan_C

Ah, good stuff Smiley Happy 

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. 

If something else comes up, give us a shout. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
71 Kudos
23 Kudos
18 Kudos
17 Kudos