Searching...

AMA Supercross - was it broadcast on ESPN today? Sunday March 10 2018

Bones001

I'm asking here because I don't know where else to go.

On Sunday afternoon I enjoy watching a recording of the AMA Supercross (Motorbikes) on ESPN. Today there was nothing recorded, but looking online I can see the results of the racing.

I can't go backwards on the EPG, so I don't know if it just didn't record, or if it wasn't broadcast.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks .

Re: AMA Supercross - was it broadcast on ESPN today? Sunday March 10 2018

Bones001
Oops. I meant March 11. A small mistake.

Dan_C

We receive program guides a week in advance for content that we broadcast i.e. Optus Sport. We don't have a program guide for other streamed channels. I could only suggest performing a search on Google. ESPN is available on many other different platforms. There might be a guide published on another providers website.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Bones001
Me again. With the same issue. I sat down tonight to enjoy some supercross, but there's nothing there. Again.

Brock_E

Thanks for getting in touch, @Bones001. Hmmmm, that's certainly odd :/

Given the circumstances, I think we'll need to investigate the above as this appears to be a continued difficulty. Please take a minute to complete a Fault Report, so that our TV & Content team can take a look at this before getting in touch to provide further insight.

Bones001
Thanks for that. I might get to that report later, but I fear my issue is more with ESPN than Optus. I've checked the EPG for tomorrow and there are highlights from last weekend's race being shown in the dead of night. However, the connected issue is the impossibility of looking at what was broadcast earlier in the day. The EPG doesn't scroll backwards.

Tempo

Is the Supercross off ESPN Perm now ? I think I've missed about 3 races now  ??? ?

Bones001

It was definitely broadcast on Sunday April 8 as I have that recording. The week before there was no racing,

Like you, I think I've missed some.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos