BB1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

10 all access will not play on fetch

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: 10 all access will not play on fetch

Hi @BB1, thanks for getting in touch with us. Are you only having issues with one channel? If you haven't, we recommend trying out our Fetch free-to-air channels trouble shooting steps. We advise you to follow the basic steps so that we can rule out any network or software issues. 

Let us know how you go. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
whattalkingyou
Contributor
Contributor

@Tina_YC - 10 all access is a paid streaming service, soon to be rebranded as Paramount+ from mid August.    So it's not a single/multiple channel and not a free to air channel. See https://www.tenallaccess.com.au/ 

---

Please note that I am not employed by Optus and as such any views are my own and the information provided is (at best) general only and does not take into account your dreams, aspirations or financial circumstances.

0 Kudos
BB1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Tina, do you think that I am plain stupid? I have tried both subscribing on the fetch box and direct with 10 all access. No success with getting either way to play on fetch. I have spoken to optus support and 10 all access support. NO ONE can get it to play on fetch. I have given up and cancelled both subscriptions. It has nothing to do with free to air channels or connections. Maybe I will try again late August when it becomes Paramount. Sorry to be abrupt but things like this really upset me. I note in the yes crowd forums this problem has been reported many times with no outcomes. Thanks for responding.

0 Kudos
Jono_YC

It's disappointing to hear that we've left you feeling this way, @BB1

We're also available to assist via Social Media. Please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors