cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor RaeVin
Occasional Contributor

new nbn internet and phone connection

how do you get multiple phone outlets to work. Only phone 1 connection on modem is operating

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: new nbn internet and phone connection

You would need to pay your own private technician to come and cable up the home as you like. If you have multiple home phones you want connected, this isn't supported on NBN Connectivity (in fact it would cause a tonne of problems if you had it wired up with your NBN Service) so you need it completely separate.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor RaeVin
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your response.  I forgot to mention that it was for a new business premises we are setting up however, i assume that your suggestion would also apply there.  Noone from Yes Crowd responded so far so i'll see how i go.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

The team for the Yes Crowd aren't around outside of business hours.

The same applies for business services, it's up to you to do your own internal work. They simply provide the service to the port. 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Info on Phone Sockets

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors