Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

new nbn internet and phone connection

RaeVin

how do you get multiple phone outlets to work. Only phone 1 connection on modem is operating

Solution

Re: new nbn internet and phone connection

Jeneral__Pain

You would need to pay your own private technician to come and cable up the home as you like. If you have multiple home phones you want connected, this isn't supported on NBN Connectivity (in fact it would cause a tonne of problems if you had it wired up with your NBN Service) so you need it completely separate.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

RaeVin

Thank you for your response.  I forgot to mention that it was for a new business premises we are setting up however, i assume that your suggestion would also apply there.  Noone from Yes Crowd responded so far so i'll see how i go.

Jeneral__Pain

The team for the Yes Crowd aren't around outside of business hours.

The same applies for business services, it's up to you to do your own internal work. They simply provide the service to the port. 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Ray_YC

Info on Phone Sockets

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo