Searching...
Highlighted

You don't have an active registered service number or broadband username - Optus Perks

tonyriyash

Hi,

I am trying to register for Optus perks (via both online browser in my PC and my Optus app) and after giving out my e-mail ID (which is my username), it throws up an error message that says "You don't have an active registered service number or broadband username". My service has been active for more than 48 hours, which seems to be the minimum time taken for it to show up during registration (mentioned under "help"). The customer service people/technical support have no clue and have been giving me the run around, I even visited one of the stores and the person said that once my first bill is up (after 10 days), I should be able to sign up for perks. Surely, that cant be right? Calling out for help.

Thanks,

Tony

Re: You don't have an active registered service number or broadband username - Optus Perks

AlexRH

Hey Tony, sounds pretty frustrating Smiley Sad

You definitely shouldn't be having that kind of trouble activating your Perks account - we'll need to check a few things on our end!

Please PM me with your account number, full name and DOB if you still need assistance with this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: You don't have an active registered service number or broadband username - Optus Perks

annandeddie

Hi,

I am trying to register for Optus perks (via both online browser in my PC and my Optusapp) and after giving out my e-mail ID (which is my username), it throws up an error message that says "You don't have an active registered service number or broadband username". We have had our internet with optus for years, do you have to have a mobile with them as well for perks? Calling out for help.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo