Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Tracking order with Temporary Order Number

TaraOC

I ordered a product online on 30 August 2017, received an email with a temporary order number and then a follow up call to check details on 1 Sept, but have received nothing further. Who can I speak with to follow this up?

Re: Tracking order with Temporary Order Number

MouniraH

Hi Taroc

If you log into Myaccount and select My orders, it will take you to another screen 'Track your order'. Here you can input your order number to receive an update. Alternatively, you can click on the live chat pop up and they will be able to assist you further

thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

Tenbells

The order tracker won’t accept a temporary number and the support is closed. What now?

MouniraH

Hi Tenbells

That's not good to hear. Our live chat agents are available 24/7 , please initate a Live Chat  and one of our agents will be able to look into this further for you.

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

raja

T71509093285927

Dan_C

Hi @raja, you'd be best to speak with our sales support team → 1300300562 (Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 7.00pm EST). They'll be able to let you know how your order is progressing. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jairam007

T61510123320266

Dan_C

Hey @Jairam007, unless we've confirmed your account details; we're unable to pull up the order from our end. If you need us to follow up on the status of your order, you can always reach us 24/7 on live chat → http://yesopt.us/chat2us. We also have our sales support team who you can call on the number I've sent through above. If you have any other questions for us, please give us a shout.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jnrtroy

T61560291909849

Solution

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
Please chat with us

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo