cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Ezz4
New Contributor

Setup my account

Hi Team,

I have recently become a optus customer and would like to setup my online account. I tried to do this online however it requested an account number which I do not have (I have not yet received my first bill).

I wanted to sort this out prior to the bill issuing as I have not only purchased a phone on 24 month plan but I also arranged home broadband. When I was speaking to the representative he said I could amalgamate these later to ensure the $20 credit taken off the bill (I signed up for ADSL for $80 per month).

Hoping you can please assist in ensuring the first bill issues for the correct amount. There were also some additional credits to offset the first bill these further discounts were agreed during group chat so I assume they will already be picked up and taken into account.

Many thanks,

Erin

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Setup my account

Hi @Ezz4!

The $20 discount will actually show up on your next bill since the first bill will cover your month in advance.

About MyAccount registration, it's better if  you are going to call Optus at 133937 so that they can assist you with the registration, they can also give your account number while you dont have your bill.

-------------------
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
Moderator Alistar

Re: Setup my account

Hi Ezz4, as Xenomorph has mentioned this discount will show up on the 2nd invoice. Please PM me if for some reason you don't see this on the 2nd invoice and if you have any further enquiries Smiley Happy Hope you're having a good day! Al

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors