cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor SandeepShah
New Contributor

Connecting ADSL

Hi all,

i am going through nightmare of a kind getting ADSL connected at my new place. Getting run around by customer service, tech support, pre activation team and now it is with level 2 support. No one seems to know what is the problem and every time it is something new.

they promise to call me but never do. I have to now wait for someone from level 2 support to call me tomorrow. Now they r saying problem is with Telstra exchange.

did anyone have the same issue? 

I don't know who to go to? 

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Connecting ADSL

Hey @SandeepShah, I'm sorry we hadn't been able to respond sooner. Given the ammount of time passed since posting, I'd hope you were now up and running. If that's not the case and you'd like us to follow this one up, we'd be happy to do so. We'd just need you to send us a message with your full name, DOB and service address. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos