Searching...
Highlighted

1300 number redirection

MAT-293

Hi

I need to redirect my existing 1300 number to another land line number.

I have lost the web address for the portal to do so

Any help please

Re: 1300 number redirection

Dan_C

Hey @MAT-293, I don't have the link that you've requested. We only handle consumer and SMB enquiries from our end.
I can try and point you in the right direction. 

You can contact our business support team → 1300 532 380 Open Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM.

You can also request a call back via → https://www.optus.com.au/business/contact-us

If you run into any issues, feel free to shout out. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MAT-293

Thank you very much for the answer but unfortunately the number provided didn't take me any where.

I have provided my account number and no service has been found related to this account

I had tried a few more different numbers before and always came across with the same recording & menu

Dan_C

Ah, that's odd Smiley Frustrated @MAT-293, I'll try and source some info for you. 

I'll post back here once I find something. 

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MAT-293

Thank you very much, I am looking forward to your answer.

From the memory, I think I could do diverting through Optus zoo website but I can't even remember my login credentials Smiley Sad

Dan_C

Can I grab your details @MAT-293?

I need your full name, DOB and account number. Send that through via PM → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

If you're still having trouble, we'll locate an agent to give you a call back on Monday. 

JoeCheung

Optus is hopeless.

I have a 1300 number hosted with Optus and try to add one more 1300 numbers to the Optus Hosting.

I have tried calling them on Phone and on their 24/7 Chat, no Optus staff know they are providing such services!

As you did, I provide them with my Account number, but it seems the Account number relating to the 1300 Hosting (or Inbound Number, which I guess is their official service name) is in a different system, they hence will tell you they can't find your account/services!

Last week, it took me long time to explain to the agents the 1300 Hosting they are providing, once via their phone line and once via their chat 24/7, in both occasions, they promised they have found someone responsible for the services, that he/she will call me within 24 hours. This is promising, but no one calls me!!!

I use the Optus Chat line to talk to an agent again, they insist I should call their Business Care line, who will direct you to a recording about their services, but the inbound service is not included. I hence didn't bother calling someone ignorant about the services and drive me here and there.

I was asking if there is an email address which I can email Optus, telling them my situation and let me direct me to the right person, but I am told there is no email !!! 

I am frustrated. I am now looking for a 1300 hosting company to replace my Optus Hosting.

Terrible company!!!

MAT-293

Hi

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience with us.

I do agree with you for many things your mentioned. It is really difficult to understand that OPTUS can regularly invoice you by watching your line activity but then they can't locate your service for a modification.

All I am hoping that we can find a way to solve this problem soon otherwise my business is going to suffer badly

Dan_C

I've replied back to your PM @MAT-293.

We'll chat with you there. 

Dogtired

I am trying to redirect a 1300 # on my 1300 contract with Optus.  This thread does not appear to resolve the query.  Please help.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo