Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

watford v arsenal game advertised for 700 on sunday morning replacedby leicester v swansea game WHY!!!~

hilo

you advertised the Watford v arsenal game for sunday morning at 7 am ,then proceded to show the leicester v swansea game.I spoke via computer to somebody who didnt appear to know his job and then told me the score in the game.Why cant yopu show all saturday games one after the other ,before you show the review.I for one want to watch the game without knowing the outcome.I had foxtel and never had a poroblem,and saw every game that watford played.get your act together,or a lot more people will be giving optus away.please advise what you intend doing about this issue

Re: watford v arsenal game advertised for 700 on sunday morning replacedby leicester v swansea game

hilo

Re: watford v arsenal game advertised for 700 on sunday morning replacedby leicester v swansea game

Sam_D

Hey @hilo - can you advise where you saw this advertised? Watford Vs Arsenal kicked off at midnight AEST on Optus Sport 2 (for Fetch TV viewers). We opted not to broadcast games one after the other as we wanted to provide live coverage to our customers with selected games available On Demand for catch up viewing. 

cwmbran

Where is the re[play of Watford v Arsenal

Solution

Ray_YC

10am, 3pm and 6:30pm today as per our Fixtures Blog

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo