Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor bmmoderated
New Contributor

playback connection error

playback connection error, continuously even after taking troubleshooting steps.

wtf?! some help would be great!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
New Contributor kutumutu
New Contributor

Re: playback connection error

I am experiencing the same; did you get a resolution and could you please share it with me.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Hey @bmmoderated, sorry to hear about your Optus Sport connection issue. Can you confirm where are you watching the match? I mean on a computer, mobile, tablet, iPad etc?

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

Hey @kutumutu, can you also confirm the same, where are you watching the match? 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor kutumutu
New Contributor

Hi Kartika,

Thank you; am watching it in Sydney.

0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

Thanks for that @kutumutu 

Can you please confirm how you're accessing Optus Sport? Via the App, website, or Fetch box etc.? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor kutumutu
New Contributor

Hi GuyCS,

I use the browser on my macbook pro and the app on my iPad.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Brock_E
RetiredModerator

Appreciate you clarifying here, @kutumutu.

Given the circumstances and continued difficulties, I'd advise logging a case via the 'Help & Support' prompt so that we can investigate further. You'll just need to log-in via a desktop/PC.

Top Contributors