cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor hatch
Occasional Contributor

on demad games- freezing every 5-10 seconds

as the subject line describes.....fetch mini.......

its impossible to watch ant game,,,,,worked well during the epl season but nowduring the confed cup......just poor

what to do?????????????????

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Occasional Contributor

Re: on demad games- freezing every 5-10 seconds

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Hey Hatch - not good to hear 😞 Have you tried to hard reset the Fetch device and reboot the modem as well? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Morri83
Occasional Contributor

why is this sitting in the resolved queue? This problem still exists and there are heaps of people complaining about this issue online.

EPL on demand games seem to freeze every 5 - 10 seconds. Basically unwatchable.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hmm I'm not sure sorry, there is no "accepted solution" in the thread, I'll raise it with the YesCrowd gurus.

If you're still having issues with VOD via Yes TV by Fetch Mini, be sure to send Optus your details via the online form so they know you're an affected customer → Report a problem with TV or Content

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Still happens on ocassion, cant watch

I have done a hard reset, didnt fix the issue

as this issue is intermittent, I will not reset everytime

i just switch to fta or turn off tv  altogether

ps: when i searched other posts with same issue, i dont see any resolution posted, usually there is a post for the op to send their details and issue is/may be resolved 'behind closed doors'

Not sure if that is what this forum is trying to achieve

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Apologies for the hassle @hatch.  Could you please submit your fault details at the link from Toomey so that  our contents team can investigate. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors