Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Alicia2418
New Contributor
New Contributor

no account details

It says I have an optus sport subscription automatically through my optus account, though i haven't received a confirmation email or account details. It says the registered email/username is N*****9@OPTUS.COM.AU, but i don't have the uncensored part of the email.
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: no account details

Hey @Alicia2418 - thanks for reaching out. Can you please PM me with your account number, full name, DOB and preferred email address? We should be able to fix this up. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Sigma
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm also having same problem... can you fix it for me as well?

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Yep 🙂 @Sigma, should be able to. Can you please PM me with your account number, full name, DOB and Email address? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Sigma
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks @Shauna

I've sent you my details.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Alicia2418
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks, I've sent you the information 🙂
0 Kudos
Sigma
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Shauna

Any update?

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

All fixed guys @Alicia2418, @Sigma

Check your emails 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Sigma
New Contributor
New Contributor

Great. It's working now

You're champion 😉

0 Kudos
Top Contributors