cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
andymac
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

my webmail constantly tells me my send file is too full and I need to fill in a caption to use it

my Webmail constantly tells me my send file is too full and I need to fill out annoying caption to use it 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Rachel924
Contributor
Contributor

Re: my webmail constantly tells me my send file is too full and I need to fill in a caption to use i

can you explain it?

0 Kudos
Jack_YC

Re: my webmail constantly tells me my send file is too full and I need to fill in a caption to use i

Hey @Rachel924, it sounds like you may have exceeded your webmail quota. I recommend looking through the various webmail folders (Inbox, Sent Mail, Spam) and delete any items you no longer need. You'll then need to also clear the Trash folder after clearing those items. 

Once you've cleared out those folders, you'll have more room in your quota to send/receive emails. Please give that a try and see how you go.

If you experience any further issues, I recommend sending us a message via the My Optus App so we can take a closer look at your webmail account for you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Rachel924
Contributor
Contributor

ohoo ok thank you
0 Kudos
Top Contributors