Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
ro222
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

hotmail not being delivered again!

My optusnet email - my optusnet email account is not delivering to hotmail addresses.

This issue is a repeat issue.

Was undeliverable to hotmail a few weeks ago also - took weeks to solve it. 

Is it resolved now? 

9 Replies
z_hook

Re: hotmail not being delivered again!

Hi RO222,

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your Optusnet emails.

Could you please confirm if this is occurring when using the Webmail client or another email service?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
ro222
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Outlook
0 Kudos
Serena_YC

Thanks for getting back to us, @ro222

I have taken a look for you and there is currently an open fault ticket (ref: 23794902) to investigate an issue impacting outgoing mails to Hotmail/Outlook addresses.

Our IT teams are currently investigating this for a resolution as soon as possible. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@ro222Looks like it may never have been resolved.

0 Kudos
ro222
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks @AndS . The non delivery problem was fixed cos my clients with hotmail received my emails for few weeks. And now it of the blue again same issue - not receiving.

0 Kudos
reeniem
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been having the same issue for months.  It's very frustrating and unprofessional when they are business emails.  It won't be long and there will be an instance where it's going to cost me a lot of money.

0 Kudos
reeniem
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can I please have a fix on this? I've just sent an email to a hotmail address today and it didn't get to my client. I run a professional accounting practice and this hiccup is not only embarrassing it may cost me a lot of money depending on what email is not being delivered. Please help!
0 Kudos
ro222
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hear hear! Im in same boat. And its happening again - over the past week as I now find out from my clients with hotmail accounts did not receive my emails. 

Hotmail not being delivered yet again!! Please resolve this once and for all and communicate with us. Thank you

0 Kudos
George_YC

The fault we had previously with Optusnet emails to being delivered to Hotmail/Outlook emails was resolved last week. Please ensure the recipient checks their Junk/Spam folder.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors