Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
rmugnier
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

emails

Hi.It is now over 24 hours that we can't receive or send emails.Logging on the portal is now impossible.Multiples issues meant to be solved by now.No assistance trough the App.No answer on the phone ; no help from anyone in Optus.Many people in the same situation . Is anyone knows what is going on ?

Thanks for someone human to respond - not a robot-

9 Replies
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: emails

@rmugnierWith the email issues posted over the last 3 (or is may be 4 or 5 days) your response will vary depending on who in support responds if you read all of the email threads for the last say 5 days.

Good luck in getting a valid response. If you need a reliable email I would try google or outlook.com as they do not have the number of issues that Optus seem to have with their email servers.

dandeb
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: can't send or receive emails

I can't send or receive emails either. I've been on hold with Optus Tech Dept now for 31mins. Just what I want to do on a Saturday night. Outlook keeps giving me send/receive error and Optus Webmail won't accept my password.

0 Kudos
rmugnier
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Issue just fixed now.everything seem to be back to normal.Got to admit that it was frustrating but considering Optus did probably their best to fix it within 24 hours.
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@rmugnierIssues with mail have been going on for more than 24 hours and some people have had their email fail after it started working again.....

Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hmm that might explain why I kept getting errors with webmail. Guess it pays to use your own email client to avoid the dreaded webmail portal

0 Kudos
Aman_YC

Thanks for the update, RMUGNIER and glad it’s working. Once again thanks for your patience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
DonWiseman22
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am with TPG and been receiving emails from Optus as I have a mobile with them .Now optus keeps asking for password all of a sudden
0 Kudos
Serena_YC

Hi @DonWiseman22

I have just responded to your other post on this enquiry. Please do check the response here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
dandeb
New Contributor
New Contributor

My emails are now working fine. I was told that this was a problem with the Optus server over the weekend but suppose to be fully resolved now.

0 Kudos