Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
CG1
New Contributor
New Contributor

email password

Hi  Is there a difference between the password to log into optus webmail, and the password to add an email account to a mail app (eg miscrosoft mail)?  If so, how to I reset the email account password?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
z_hook

Re: email password

Hi @CG1,

Thanks for reaching out. This will be the password you use to login to your Optusnet email account. We do have some further information on how to add your account to a third party email service here.

You can change the password here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

CG1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, no unfortunately I have had no success. i have tried using my my optus webmail account but I still cannot activate my optuset email account in the windows 10 email app
0 Kudos
Steven_YC

@CG1

Have you had the chance to try this via the Computer to see if it will work?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos