Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Holliswhy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: device limit exceeded

Can you please PM me as well? I just restored my devices for iOS 11, and now they are all locked out. I have used my 30 days change last week. I was doing beta testing for Apple. 

0 Kudos
Aman_B

Hi @Holliswhy, have you exceeded your device limit? You'll need to login first and then click on our name on top-right then select settings. Let us know if this helps. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
lhughes09
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Optus, ive exceeded my limit and want to remove all of them as they are old and no longer in use. I had my new ipad conneced working fine but after performing a restore factory settings and de-downloading the optus sports app it would not let me connect or edit devices in setting. Thanks i hope we can get this sorted fast!

0 Kudos
Holliswhy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi there, yes, I have exceeded the device limit and because of the "30 day" rule. I cannot remove a device for another 20 days. Therefore, I can't use Optus Sports. 

Can you please remove all devices at the backend?

0 Kudos
JordanOptus
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey all, if you get in touch with the TV and Content team on 1800 230 158 they should be able to help sort it out.

0 Kudos
Holliswhy
New Contributor
New Contributor

I love it. After pressing 1, then 2, then 3, then 3, then 3. I got "Our lines are busy, you may want to call back tomorrow as we may not be able to resolve your problems."

Great service Optus. 

0 Kudos
Holliswhy
New Contributor
New Contributor

And of course, the issue can't be resolved because your Level 2 support isn't available after 7pm. 

Also, your level 1 support can't raise and incident or email them for a fix/ callback? That's pretty poor. 

0 Kudos
Aman_B

Hi @Holliswhy, that doesn't sound good. You can manage your registered devices through our Optus Sport website Here Once logged In  click on our name on top-right then select settings. Here you can click on tab labelled Devices. Let us know if this helps. If you still need a hand with this or anything else regarding Optus sport then please feel free to contact us Here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors