Searching...
Accepted Solution

device limit exceeded

Shorty63

how do I deregister a device

Solution

Re: device limit exceeded

Nghi

Hey Shorty63, you can manage your registered devices through our Optus Sport website here. You'll need to login first and then click on our name on top-right then select settings. From there, you should see a tab labelled "Devices". This is where you can remove registered devices. Keep in mind you can only make changes to your 4 registered devices once every 30 days.

Shorty63

So far so good. Thank you. 

Nghi

Excellent Smiley Happy Glad to hear it's working for you.

michaeldean

Is there a way to determine how many days of the 30 we have to wait if we cannot recall when we last made a change to the existing devices?

Nam_L

Thanks for the contact Michaeldean

If you PM us your Sports Email login, your mobile number or internet username and DOB. We'll look into it for you Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Nam

[ Edited ]
MarkMoss

How many days is it since I changed a device? I'm sure its been more than 30 days.

I have just bought an apple TV but cant watch Optus Sport on it.

I want to delete a device called - mark's iPhone. I dont know who's phone this is but its not mine. I think its probably the iphone I gave to my son who has his own Optus plan now.

< removed for privacy reasons >

Hollie

Hi @MarkMoss - I've just edited your post for privacy reasons and I'll send back a PM with some more info. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Happyme

Hi there

i logged onto the website nominated and could find SETTINGS 

i am doing something wrong

i would like to manage the maximum devices exceeded

thanks

Miles_R

Hey there, Happyme. I've just picked up your other post on this topic. Best to keep topics such as these to one thread. To manage your device limit you'll need to log in to the Optus Sport website here through a web browser and click on > your username in the top right hand corner > Settings > Devices and then add and remove the devices that you'd like to use. You can have four devices linked to any one account and you can make one change to your account every 30 days.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo