Searching...
Highlighted

cricket

tmav

I am an existing optus customer who has been able to access the epl as part of my plan but is there a way to get the cricket too? im having issues with this

Re: cricket

Guy

Hi @tmav Smiley Happy You can indeed view the cricket action! Heaps of info and registration instructions here.

tmav

Hi, it tells me that i need a voucher, and then when i try and get enter a code it says that i already have an account yet i cant access the cricket

Guy

You shouldn't need a voucher. Firstly download the Cricket Australia App and create a Cricket Australia ID here. You then link your Cricket Australia ID within the app with your Optus Sport credentials.

tmav

I have an ID, but its still not letting me connect my optus ID 

Guy

You have to log in with the Optus Sport credentials in the 'Live Pass' section of the app. 

JoeHart

Hi Guy,

I'm having the same issue after having changed over to an iPhone. All of a sudden the Cricket App is saying my Optus account is already linked to a different Cricket ID, and Cricket Australia won't fix the issue without knowing my Optus voucher (which I believe I have never had), what can be done to fix this?

Regards,

Jordan

Marie

Hmm that is unusual Jordan :/

Have you logged out of the Optus Sports App on the old phone?

You'll need to click on Extra's in the App then click on log out (top right side of the screen)

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JoeHart

Hi Marie,

I have just signed out on the old device and then re-logged in on the iPhone for good measure and still no luck, the cricket app still says my Optus account is linked to another ID.

Marie

Thanks for that Jordan, Best to give our TV & Content team a buzz on 1800 230 158 and they'll look further into this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo