cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor alex2
New Contributor

Why is the Liverpool game still not available on "on demand"?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
New Contributor alex2
New Contributor

Re: Why is the Liverpool game still not available on "on demand"?

It is the only reason I pay for the service at all, fairly disappointed given the cost that I can't watch my team play

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Why is the Liverpool game still not available on "on demand"?

Sorry for the disappointment here Alex. All teams only get 29 matches per season on-demand due to rights restrictions. The full details are available in this article → Premier League: Which matches are shown on demand?

Each week, you can see which games are/aren't available by looking for the pink "Available On-demand" banner in the thumbnail. Further information into the schedule, including replay times, is uploaded to YesCrowd each week here → EPL Blog

If you have Yes TV by Fetch Mighty in your home, this can also record any live Optus Sport content, and set series links for the teams you like.

Hope this helps. Liverpool have a replay on tomorrow morning at 11:30am too.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors