Searching...
Highlighted

Why does app quit after about 4 to 5 min

Cmaz

Re: Why does app quit after about 4 to 5 min

Aman_B

Hey @Cmaz, could you please click on Matchday live from the app and confirm if it works? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Cmaz

It works but cuts the internet every few minutes and loses signal one of my other apps do that 

Aman_B

Hi @Cmaz, so just to confirm the app works fine? Are you streaming using the same login on more than one device? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Cathalm8

No the app doesnt work fine. It is the same issue I have been having and probably everybody else. Since the new update the app gives an error message every 4-5 minuts saying ' can't fin internet connection' and it shuts down. You need to update the app with a fix asap. It is unaccetpable for this to be happening. 

It happens while watching live or watching high lights or watching on demand matches. 

AlexRH

Understand that it'd be frustrating to say the least, @Cathalm8. This is something that we feed back to the TV & Content team, however if you're still having trouble please raise it with us HERE

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo