cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor TessaV
New Contributor

Where is the customer service??

I logged a ticket as suggested almost a week ago, but still no contact/response (case 011102068). Very lax.

My issue is that although I can log into the app via my normal mobile and via my laptop without any problem, when I try to log on to the app via my work mobile, the app says my username/password are incorrect. How is this even possible?? I even went in via the activation link and still no luck. The susbscription is through my postpaid mobile plan. Aren't you supposed to be able to access your subscription though up to 4 devices?? Also, when I look for what devices are registered, there are none, even though I've watched videos via my laptop and normal mobile. Your service is disgraceful.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

Re: Where is the customer service??

Hi @TessaV, when you use your work mobile that means it is connected through VPN (Virtual Private Network). Since VPN connection is masked and due to our streaming rights for use within Australia only, so that we do not breach our contract as a security measure you cannot use it on your work phone, sorry. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor TessaV
New Contributor

Hi Kartika 

That reply was really NOT helpful. My "work" mobile does not use a VPN as it is not owned by my employer. In fact is actually also through Optus as a network provider, and when I've attempted to log in, I've been at home using the same internet connection as my normal phone. So no, this is not the reason. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @TessaV, can you please try resetting your Optus Sport password via the log in screen?

Let me know if the issue persists after this has been completed

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor TessaV
New Contributor

Hi Toomey

I have now tried your suggestion of changing my password. I am still not able to log in using my second phone (though I can still log in using my usual phone and laptop). There should be no reason for me not being able to log in using either phone. What is the solution? This is pretty ridiculous actually. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hmm ok, this is most bizarre. I'll follow up with our TV & Content team for you. Please send me a private message with the below information and someone will follow up asap.

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Optus Sport Email:

0 Kudos
Top Contributors