Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor oldhamninja
New Contributor

Where are the Replays ?

I am constantly frustrated by replays not being available on Sunday mornings. I don't care to stay up from 3.30am to watch a match, but look forward to watching when I get up around 8 or 9am, but rarely is the match I wannna watch available. Today, case in poinr, Man Utd vs Chelsea. Big game, lot of fans wanting to watch ........no mtach replay ??? 

I alos tried to watch the man Utd vs Liverpool game, and the streaming was simply woeful  experience.

Goodbye OptusSport, given you lots of chances. You are just not premier league material..

1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Where are the Replays ?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused here! The first replay is at 7pm tonight. This information is uploaded to the YesCrowd schedule each round. 

The reason this game isn't available on VOD is due to the rights only permitting 29 matches per club per season on-demand (more info available in this article)

If you ever have stream quality issues, refer to this guide to make sure your connection is suitable. If that all looks good, you can raise a fault online for the TV & Content team to investigate.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors