Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Paul_Barkley
New Contributor

Video playback on Samsung Tab 10.1

Problem with video playback on my Samsung Tablet 10.1 when using the Optus sports app.

Looks to start the video then goes to a black screen with audio only.

Android version 9

Sports App version 2.1.0

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Video playback on Samsung Tab 10.1

Hi Paul_Barkley,

Any luck after deleting and reinstalling the app? Sounds so simple but for some reason is a common fix.

If that doesn't do the trick, please log a support case with the Optus Sport team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Paul_Barkley
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply Ray_YC. Removed and reinstalled the app but unfortunately it hasn't resolved the issue on this occasion.
I will raise a support ticket with the app team as requested.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

No worries, hopefully they are able to assist and get you a fix before the weekend's games.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors