Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Video not playing while on full screen

Whenever I wanna watch any videos or live videos on full screen it does not play and remain with black screen

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Video not playing while on full screen

Hi MrRaut,

Just confirming you mean Optus Sport videos?

On your Fetch TV or another device? 

Please see our help and support page How to log a support case in the Optus Sport app

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am not able to watch any videos from Optus sports apps on my phone while on full screen. It was working fine before don't know what happened later and stop playing videos when I want to watch on full screen mode. The screen remains black with no video, but have all the other things like audio and the functions buttons. It has been more than a year and I am using Huawei mate 10 pro.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app? Signing out and in again?

Did you end up logging a support ticket with the Optus Sport team?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I tried everything, reinstalling, login again, ask support with the app support but did not get any human response. It's more than year now
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Not sure what you mean by you didn't get a human response. No response at all? How long ago did you log the support ticket? Have you tried again recently?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I don't know the support tickets but I did log a case form the app, also share the screenshot of the issue. The usual response I get is like, try switching the internet to mobile data, reinstall the app, re login again. That is the simple thing everyone does when something doesn't go as it was going with the any app, which I tried straight after the app not working well.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Okay, all we can really do here for now is to try track someone down who has a Mate 10 Pro to see if we can replicate the issue.

Have you tried on another phone?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Works perfectly on other device
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I have contacted our Optus Sport team who have advised they will investigate this further, please provide:

• Optus Sport Username:
  • Firmware of device/handset:

0 Kudos