Searching...

Very disappointed with optus coverage for the world cup, Serbia V Costa Rica

Gooners74

The world cup coverages is very poor quality, so many times happens that i had to refresh the page, after i did that unfortunately coverage could only lasted for about few seconds, specially during the Costa Rica V Serbia Game, what is going on? ?? We are very upset, this is once in 4 years even, as a customer or customers in general we deserves better!!!!!! Please fix this issue, surely Optus has made enough profits for the World Cup and the Premier League, it's ti me to give Customers what they deserve, which is an Excellent coverage and Services

Re: Very disappointed with optus coverage for the world cup, Serbia V Costa Rica

Skilla13

Same issue for the Costa Rica vs Serbia. Kept stopping buffering and pausing. And now it's happening in the Germany vs Mexico game.  This is a disgrace by Optus. Should give everyone their money back. 

Re: Very disappointed with optus coverage for the world cup, Serbia V Costa Rica

Shauna

Hey @Gooners74 & Skilla13, how were you guys streaming the games? 

Certainly understand how this is beyond frustrating, especially given we've all waited 4 years for the games.

Apologies for the interruptions. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Gooners74

I am watching Germany V Mexico from SBS TV, but i will be watching the Brazil v Switzerland game from my mobile and i also just downloaded the SBS/Optus 2018 world cup app as it was advised by someone from Arsene Australia Facebook page. Hopefully i will get the better coverage for the Brazil Switzerland game cheers. 

Skilla13

I am watching the game on Optus Sport via Mighty Box through wi fi. Second half has not had an issue yet.  But 1st half ws terrible.  Streaming issue constantly and pausing....

Highlighted

Shauna

Thanks for letting us know. 

@Gooners74 - The Fifa World Cup app can be used as an alternative, you just need to log in using your Optus Sport log in details. No issue's have been reported thus far. 

If these issues continue, @Skilla13, we'd recommend raising a case. To raise a case, please head to the help & support section on the Optus Sport App or tap the ‘bell’ icon when logged into Optus Sport on our Website.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo