Searching...

Unfortunately, you are unable to access this content.

usb

Morning

I am sitting at my desk in Melbourne and I am getting the following error message when I try to watch any games:

Unfortunately, you are unable to access this content. This may be because you are using a VPN or trying to access the video from overseas. If you believe this is an error, please contact Optus Sport Support.

Nothing has changed my end. Why is this happening Optus? I have never used a VPN. 

Re: Unfortunately, you are unable to access this content.

Yeldarb

Have you checked your ip address to see where it thinks you are? http://www.whatsmyip.org/

petergdownload

Do you handle your own IT or is it done by the company you work for?

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted

usb

I just did it now and it stating 

location.PNG

usb

It's done by the company, but I have checked iwth them as I have been able to access for the last 2 years, and they confirmed nothing has changed.

petergdownload

I'd still suspect something has changed. Perhaps try another desk (but that seems unlikely)

Peter Gillespie

Ray_YC

Are you trying to watch one of the on demand matches listed here?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

usb

Thanks Ray

I was trying to watch the live games this morning on Optus Sports 1.

Ray_YC

That is strange as we haven't had other customers advise they are experiencing this problem.

If it continues, please log a support case in the Optus Sport app.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

shvlzz

This exact same thing happened to me starting about a month ago (around same time as OP's initial post).

Not using / never used VPN.

Going to whatismyip.com shows my ISP correctly located in Australia.

Optus, please help.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo