Searching...

Token expired

Ashley2222

I have a new optus service and it came with optus sport. It has been a week or so, and the email link for me to sign in has seemingly expired. How do i get a new link?

Re: Token expired

OptisOhOptis

I have the exact same issue. I can enter my password in the first field them when I finish writing it in the second field, an error message appears saying token expired. Please help

Highlighted

Ray_YC

Please see our Optus Sport Getting Started page and try completing the eligibility checker.

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

OptisOhOptis

No chop Ray, I tried all the pathways after the eligibility checker and it just told me there was no account linked to my email. 

Ray_YC

Thanks for returning to confirm.

Please shoot the Optus Sport team a message to look into this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos