cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Token expired

I have a new optus service and it came with optus sport. It has been a week or so, and the email link for me to sign in has seemingly expired. How do i get a new link?

10 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Token expired

I have the exact same issue. I can enter my password in the first field them when I finish writing it in the second field, an error message appears saying token expired. Please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Please see our Optus Sport Getting Started page and try completing the eligibility checker.

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No chop Ray, I tried all the pathways after the eligibility checker and it just told me there was no account linked to my email. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for returning to confirm.

Please shoot the Optus Sport team a message to look into this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have the same issue,  I am a returned Optus customer and am trying to reset my password and follow the URL when I receive the email from Optus but keep getting the following error in the screen shot.    I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari - I am using a Mac and have the same problem with all 3 browsers.  I am able to login to the Optus Sport site but not the https://www.optus.com.au/my-account-login?loginstatus=fail   site.

tinker_0-1575717960517.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi tinker,

Please shoot the Optus Sport team a message to look into this. 

Let us know how you go.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

happens to me too. I did the eligibility checker but it redirected me to the eligibility tracker to insert my details and get an SMS code again. I'm stuck in a circle. How can I get a new token sorted?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

️I'll try adding some emojis as my previous two responses aren't working ️  

️Please shoot the Optus Sport team a message to look into this.  ️ 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

You didn’t answer my question as I don’t want to use Optus sport. I just want to login to my account on my laptop
0 Kudos