cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor cameron7
New Contributor

Sorry, you are unable to access this content.

Whenever I try and watch premier league replays I get the error message "Sorry, you are unable to access this content. If you believe this is an error, please contact Optus Sport Support." All I have done is logged into a new computer under the same network.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Sorry, you are unable to access this content.

are you using the same email address to log into Optus sport as your previous computer? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Sorry, you are unable to access this content.

Hi Cameron7,

We've had a handful of customers post this recently such as here and here and here.

However none have reported back to let us know the outcome after logging it with the Optus Sport team so the assumption would be it was resolved after getting in contact with them. So the suggestion would be to reach out to them and if you do get an answer/resolution if you could come back to Yes Crowd to let us know that would be brilliant 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos