Searching...
Highlighted

Sorry, you are unable to access this content. If you believe this is an error, please contact Optus

JasonG123

I am getting the above error message when trying to watch Optus Sport on my laptop. It worked on my laptop until a couple weeks ago and it works on other devices (phone, TV and other laptops). 

Re: Sorry, you are unable to access this content. If you believe this is an error, please contact Optus

Ray_YC

Hi JasonG123,

Are you using a VPN?

Have you tried logging out and back in again?

If that doesn't do the trick, shoot our Optus Sport team a message because that sounds like an error to me!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Sorry, you are unable to access this content. If you believe this is an error, please contact Op

Pnewberry

I have the same issue, works fine on my laptop but as soon as I plug in my hdmi cable it says unable to access this content. I’ve tried logging out and back in and changing hdmi cables. 

Re: Sorry, you are unable to access this content. If you believe this is an error, please contact Op

Ray_YC

Hi all,

Just checking in to see if this was resolved after raising it with the Optus Sport team?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos