cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Tina_YC

Re: Slow webmail

Hey @qserve, thanks for getting back to us. We're sorry you're having on-going issues with Optusnet. I've taken a quick look at your case 23463002 and I can see you spoke to them yesterday. They left a note stating that they have taken down your details and escalated this to our relevant teams. Once they have further information, they will give you a call-back right away.

If you'll like to discuss this further, please send a Private Message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

qserve
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Is Optus doing anything abut the slow Webmail issue. It's more than 4 weeks. Case number after case number. No solution. 

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Certainly appreciate where you are coming from @qserve. I have just tested out my own and have managed to navigate through my features as well as receive test emails with ease. Looking at the engagement surrounding Optus emails as well, there are seeming no other pending issues coming through, As this is showing to be an isolated matter, our teams are attempting to troubleshoot and work on restorations.

We would be more than happy to provide an update. If you could please send through a private message via our Social Media channels mentioned above or through to our 24/7 Messenger Service on the Optus App we will get back to you with some more information. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

qserve
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks @Tuong_YC,......Not sure you are aware about this issue but I was told by the Technical Team there are large number of customer complaints about this last 3 weeks. Unfortunately, Tech team still can't work out the issue. As usual...no response or action by Optus !!   Time to escalate to TIO !!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

If you could please send through the reference number related @qserve, we would be more than happy to advise and provide an update 

qserve
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Tuong_YC Thanks for your message. 

Few numbers....

CP 474265....promised to return my calls...never did.

Second case Number : 23463002 and told case manager is not available. 

BTW, this is not the first time. It took Optus more than 4 weeks to fix this issue last time.

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Thanks for sending that through @qserve- looking at your reference number 23463002, our back end teams have mentioned that there is not a webmail outage going on and so the teams would like to look into your concern individually to assist with your isolated concern.

I can also see that the teams have requested that you note down the time stamp and test your email on multiple devices to determine the cause. If you could please send through this information to our Messenger Teams, we will have a look into it further and get back to you with some more details 

Top Contributors