cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

stiggz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Session not authenticated - attempting to Chromecast

I can watch the games fine on iPhone, iPad and PC but when I try to cast it to Chromecast i receive "Session not authenticated" and cannot stream to the TV.

Help?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Session not authenticated - attempting to Chromecast

Chromecast doesn't do it right. It uses Google DNS, or something. These services are only warranted for direct viewing on a tablet, and don't even warrant wifi access.

One way around, is an Android TV box, if you can first prove to yourself it works over wifi.

On ebay you need to search for Android 4K Kodi 2GB S905 Mali 450 or better. Avoid buying directly from "China". The fake northern terroritory sellers can deliver OK. Don't let them swap your order for something inferior.

Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Session not authenticated - attempting to Chromecast

Optus Sport is compatible with Chromecast so it should work. Troubleshooting is limited though, have you tried restarting your Chromecast/app? If the issue persists, I would raise it directly with TV & Content here → Report a problem with TV or Content

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors