Searching...
Highlighted

Service is not available now - getting this error message on app on iPhone and iPad. Why?

AVN

I am getting the error message - Service is not available now on my iPhone and iPad... Why?

Re: Service is not available now - getting this error message on app on iPhone and iPad. Why?

Leerl

Same for me service is not available using Optus sports  app in iPhone and iPad. 

Re: Service is not available now - getting this error message on app on iPhone and iPad. Why?

Justy

Me too. Not acceptable when the only reason I changed to Optus was to watch EPL.

SydneySpur

Same here. Up at 04:30 to watch EPL   Not happy. 

8leigh

Same for me as well. Not happy!

NotGoodEnough

The service still isn't working.

What a terrible service

Optus what is happening to fix this?

Mustang1

I'm getting the same message. Looking forward to Optus responding.

Marie

Hey All,

So sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this.

We've had an issue with the App which were working directly with the App Vendor to resolve.

During this time you can access Optus Sports online using a PC or Laptop.

HankScorpio

Poor effort

HankScorpio

OK shall I carry my desktop computer around with me shall I? What a stupid comment. Isn't it funny how you guys manage to stuff this up repeatedly and yet you take my money every month.

Where's the Spurs v Middlesboorough replay? 

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos