cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor SeanF
New Contributor

Samsung S6 - optus sport app just hangs at the startup page

Hi all - I've been watching Optus Sport on my S6 for a good while now and all of a sudden (starting last week or the week before) it just hangs on the startup screen (Optus Sport logo).  I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app but nothing happens (I can watch it ok on my PC through chrome).

Any ideas how to fix it ?

thanks

Sean 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Samsung S6 - optus sport app just hangs at the startup page

Hi SeanF,

Do you have the latest software installed on your S6?

I've got a S6 Edge+ and it's working okay.

Are you able to try your login on another phone?

You can have a go and logging a support case with the Optus Sport team:

1. Make sure you are logged in with your registered Optus Sport username and password
  2. Visit the Help and Support section via the in-app menu
  3. Click Log a case
  4. Enter a title for your issue
  5. Select a relevant category for you issue from the drop down list
  6. Briefly describe the issue you are having. Any detail you provide here will help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible
  7. You can upload an image or screenshot if it’s relevant to the issue and will help identify the problem
  8. Press Submit
  9. We will send you an email with your reference number
  10. An agent will review your issue and come back with a resolution or contact you via an in-app notification for more information

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor SeanF
New Contributor

thanks for the quick reply but I can't get past the initial splash screen so I can't get to the Help and Support section to log a call.  Is there another way I can do it...?     Like I said before I can watch everything via a browser (using my login and pw), it's just the app.  I'll try on another phone now..

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, I should have specified that you can log a support case online on your PC.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos