cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sagemcom f@st 5366 lte has no enabled voice ports

Hi guys- how do I enable the voice ports on the LTE modem? I’m running long HFC, but the setting won’t allow me to enable the phone line as well.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Sagemcom f@st 5366 lte has no enabled voice ports

Those voice ports (Phone 1 & 2) can only be used with Optus' fixed-line phone service. So if you have an Optus home phone service Phone 1 should automatically be enabled.

YetanotherAcc is correct, @Brendanandjen. You can learn more about your plan inclusions via the CIS of your plan. We also have Modem Guides to help you set up your landline if you currently have a landline service configured on your account. If you would like further assistance, I would recommend engaging with our Technical Team via our 24/7 Messaging Service on the My Optus App 

New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks- that is what I thought. I’ve been without a home phone service for months and as there seems to be an issue so the tech guys are now coming out.
0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Has the phone ever worked with the 5366LTE?

Do you have Optus Cable or Optus NBN HFC?

I assume your internet is working at full speed, correct? When the 5366LTE is in 4G backup mode the home phone will not work and your internet speed gets capped to 12Mbps. This should not be your problem though as 4G backup will only run for 30 consecutive days and you say you have been with out  phone for months.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors