Searching...

Re: Refund. Now.

gerver

Freeze billing cost money - promises don't cost anything - admitting to any fault could cost money - rhetoric doesn't cost anything - fixing fault cost money - overcharging makes money

Dan_C

Hey guys, I just wanted to shoot through an update:

Refunds for Optus Sport Paid subscribers will be automated and begin to take place overnight (27th June). There is nothing the customer has to do to initiate this.

Optus customers who paid for Optus Sport will see a refund on their next invoice.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

Hey guys, I just wanted to shoot through an update:

Refunds for Optus Sport Paid subscribers will be automated and begin to take place overnight (27th June). There is nothing the you will need to do to iniate the refund. 

Optus customers who paid for Optus Sport will see a refund on their next invoice.

If there are any other questions, you're welcome to send them through. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

gerver

there are also people (like myself) who have fetch for a long time (which was part of the initial contract) We did not need to purchase an extra sport subscription for the world cup. As we are also suffering from the non existing availability do we get the same refund (deduction from our next bill)?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos