cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor kevin1234
New Contributor

Problem with signing up for optus sport

So i have been trying to sign up for spotus sport as it is a part of my plan but when i entered my details for the eligibilty check it pops up with:

"We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try again later"

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
20 Replies
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Problem with signing up for optus sport

Hi @kevin1234, The Live Chat guys can check into that for you. Get hold of them here →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us

0 Kudos
New Contributor kevin1234
New Contributor

Sorry for getting back to this so late but when i try to do the live chat they can't seem to confirm my account details even though my service is active right now

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Oh no @kevin1234. Are you able to PM us here → http://yesopt.us/pmaman your full name, Optus number & date of birth so we can take a look into this?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Brenda1950
New Contributor

I have the same problem, can someone please get in contact with me

below error message

We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try again later.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Brenda1950, apologies for the inconvenience caused. I hope that since posting you've been able to get in touch with someone to help out with this? If you still need a hand with your account please submit your details Here and one of our Optus sport experts will get this sorted for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor isetiaw
Occasional Contributor

I also have the same problem. Been in contact with 2 officers from the chat line, but still have no luck having premium access to optus sport. When I tried to report a fault, the system did not recognised my account details and number. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Oh no @isetiaw. Have you tried chatting to one of our EPL experts here → http://yesopt.us/eplspec  we can certainly help with the registration here. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @isetiaw, alternatively you can try this as well :Login on to Optus Sport > View Details > Entertainment > Optus Sport and activate. Let us know if his helps

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor isetiaw
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Aman_B, I have tried both of them but nothing happened. I also was contacted by your support team, until i get passed around from one department to another. (Talked to 4 different people) when the last one was about to transfer me to another one, I hung up (was working at that time).Two things I got from talking to them were:

1. They couldn't find my number on optus system. I was told that I was not registered with optus.

2. The first person whom I talked to did mention about two different systems optus is now using (old system and jarvis system). That's why he said he couldn't find my data in the system. He then told me to talk to EPL department to register manually. Before he passed me to EPL person, he'd told me to mention about this 'jarvis system'. But apparently, the other people really had no idea what that was.

I am so disappointed with this service from Optus cust. service department which cannot solve the problem but wasting my time

0 Kudos
Top Contributors