cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor poorcoverage
New Contributor

Poor epl coverage

Optus' coverage has always been poor does anyone feel its getting worse. 720p max has always been a joke. Now im finding the picture skips and there is massive motion blur. Its almost unwatchable. Quite honestly its a disgrace. I was considering an Optus phone but considering that they cannot even provide a basic streaming service, i didnt dare. What can i do. Surely everyone else must be in agreeance that this is a third world service. Kayo sports can stream in 4k.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Poor epl coverage

Disappointing to hear that, poorcoverage.

What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have you tried different using different internet connections, e.g. mobile data vs WiFi.

What device(s) is it happening on?

What does your Video Quality show as?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor poorcoverage
New Contributor

Hi,

my connection says 720p. I dont even think i get that. It looks more like 576 or something. There is a lot of blur. Its just terrible quality and i believe i should be able to view in 1080p.

I watch through my pc. I also have kayo sports and stream their sport at 1080p with no problem.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I can confirm it is currently available at 720p, not 1080p.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors