Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Playback error on PC

Hi guys, I have just spent the whole sunday on this one but have finally got it. I wanted to watch a game on demand and all of a sudden I got the cant play stream reload message. I tried watching live, highlights or any show that was available but all to the same, cant play, reload, try again or close !! I went through crowd support and noticed a lot of problems with this issue for many differant reasons. One of the most common was to delete a folder in chrome called CDM widevision to the recycle bin and update etc etc. This worked for some folks but not for me. Another oprtion was to clear the cache of chrome or even get rid of chrome and reinstall..I did that too and still nothing. I had checked the internet connection of course, all good there. So...guys, maybe there is one of you out there that this will help. I used my VPN to log into google and looked up optus sport that way. I logged in and BINGO it all worked. My ISP had been changed on me as it will do on each and every one of you at some point, this caused me tremendous grief with regards to optus sport but with no other site I must add. Anyhow all is working again even if the playback is not the greatest with buffering issues as always !! Even though I am using an ethernet cable on low quality stream with no other bandwidth restricting pages open, sometimes we are lucky and it works GREAT....but gee, I miss foxtel.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

plaback error with optus sport

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hey @mvagusta,

You're receiving playback errors when attempting to stream via the Optus Sport web portal for desktops/laptops? Do you receive the same error when attempting to stream the live broadcast as well as Video on Demand content?

You can also log a fault with our TV & Content team via https://offer.optus.com.au/faultreport/individual/. Let us know how you go, we're happy to help out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors